Review college-specific math placement requirements, click here. The link to the right will take you to the Math Placement Exam, which is a 30 question exam. A calculator is not needed for this exam. You will get a more accurate placement taking the exam without a calculator.
- You will have 65 minutes for this exam.
- Set a timer, as the time will not be displayed on the screen.
- Your answers will be automatically submitted after 65 minutes.
- You may also submit your answers before the 65 minutes has elapsed by clicking the 'SUBMIT' button on the end of the test.
- Once you submit your answers, you cannot go back to the Math Placement Exam.
After taking the Math Placement Exam, return to the New Student Checklist to view your Math Placement results and for information on possible further math placement tests.