College of Continuing and Professional Studies (CCAPS)

This information applies to all CCAPS majors:


Transfer students who have not taken classes to fulfill the Mathematical Thinking liberal education requirement, or are planning a major or program that requires math, may need to take a math placement test in order to register. The test(s) you take will depend on your proposed major program. Please contact your advisor as provided in your admissions letter for additional information.